NEXT OPEN DAY
Parents tell us...
“My children love going to school and I have noticed a huge leap in their ability to create and problem solve since they started at Seven Oaks. I drop them at school knowing that they will be cared for and nurtured in a loving environment.” Samantha
“[My daughter] is definitely having a great time at school so far, and I certainly feel this is in large part due to the freedom to explore her learning as an individual, the outdoor emphasis, and the respect she feels she gets from all the adults involved.” Harriet
“When I used to pick up my daughter from school, she would usually have a blank look on her face and would sometimes just ‘blow up’.Now when I pick her up she makes eye contact with me and talks enthusiastically about school. She is physically tired, but not emotionally drained.” Rachael
“Before Seven Oaks, my 7 year old son would ask me to make things for his games. Within two months of being at Seven Oaks, he started to make these things himself. The growth in his self confidence is remarkable.” Bruce
“My daughter loves Seven Oaks – she talks voluntarily about her day. She especially likes the adventures and being outside.” Anitra
“The staff at Seven Oaks, have become part of our extended family. They are working along side us to educate my son not just with reading and writing but with life skills that he will take with him throughout his life’s journey. He has gone from being a sad withdrawn boy who had lost his enthusiasm for school to being eager to attend school to see what the next adventure is!” Donna
Changes Seven Oaks parents have reported in their children:
- "Enormous personal growth."
- "More self confident around friends and adults."
- “Huge improvement in problem solving.”
- “Is reading much better.”
- “Excellent improvement in maths.”
- “Great growth and opening in creativity and art/making related areas of development.”
- “Growing confidence in expressing his inner awarenesses.”
- “Is now enthusiastic about going to school and life in general.”
- “Much deeper connection with nature.”
- “Insight into their own strengths and weaknesses.”
- “Improved physical co-ordination.”
- “Is happier to be outside, spends more time outside.”