NEXT OPEN DAY
Conditions & fees
Education at Seven Oaks is experiential in nature and not limited to the classroom or the school site. Students are required to participate fully in the educational programme offered and to comply with all rules, procedures and agreed behaviours. Seven Oaks requires punctual and regular attendance from all students.
- Attendance fees and other financial contributions are paid in advance by direct credit or cheque. Payment options are listed below. Interest (2% per month) may be charged on all overdue amounts. Pay into our bank account 02-0800-0768579-000 and put the student(s) name(s) in the reference space.
- Where any fees remain outstanding at the beginning of term, Seven Oaks reserves the right to refuse to accept the student back until outstanding amounts have been paid.
- The School Board has the right to recover all reasonable fees, legal expenses and collection costs if it is deemed necessary to engage a collection agency or solicitor to obtain payment of an overdue account.
- The School Board is entitled to change the attendance fees, disbursements and other financial contributions from time to time.
- Parents will notify Seven Oaks of any change in the information contained in the enrolment forms as soon as is reasonable practical. It is acknowledged that this information is collected to provide for the education and well being of the Student. Information held or acquired by Seven Oaks relating to the student's education, health, welfare or safety may be released to outside parties at the discretion of the Principal. Under section 7 (4) of the Privacy Act 1993, any information collected may be provided to education authorities.
- Students and parents can at any time view their own personal information and request correction.
- Photographs taken of the student may be used for student records and in any publicity material Seven Oaks or The Holistic Education Charitable Trust produces to achieve its purpose.
4. Disclaimer of Liability
Seven Oaks shall use its best endeavours to ensure the safety, health and wellbeing of the student and shall not be liable for:
- Any damage or harm caused to the student or the student's property while attending the school unless the harm was a result of gross negligence on the part of Seven Oaks.
- Any damage or harm caused to the student or the student's property outside normal school hours, and in the case of student's property shall not be responsible for any damage to such property that may occur outside the Seven Oaks' premises.
Parents or legal guardians authorise the Principal (or someone appointed by Seven Oaks to carry out the Principal's duties) to:
- Provide consents for the activities carried out and authorised by Seven Oaks;
- Provide consents that may be necessary to be given on the student's behalf in the event of a medical emergency where it is not reasonably practicable to contact the parents.
One term's written notice of intention to withdraw the student from Seven Oaks is required and all fees and other costs incurred over the notice period must be paid. Seven Oaks has the right to require the withdrawal of the student for any act or omission that is in breach of the enrolment conditions. Where shorter notice is given by parents, or if the student is required to withdraw for a breach of enrolment conditions, an additional fee is due so that total fees paid in advance equal one term's attendance fee from date of withdrawal.
Fees for 2017
Yr 1-8 $9396 per year (incl GST)
Yr 9-10 $10396 per year (incl GST)
Yr 11-12 $10396 per year (incl GST)
Our terms are that fees be paid in full one week before the commencement of each term. More frequent regular payment options may be available upon request.