Enrolling your child
School presentations/open days
Twice a year we hold a school presentation. This is an opportunity for any parent to come and learn about the extraordinary education we provide. If you wish to attend a presentation, but are not ready to register your interest, please contact us. We will place you on our database and send you our email newsletters and notices.
- If your child is under the age of four and a half, please complete a Registration of Interest form. This will give the child a place in the waiting list. You will be placed on our database and will receive our email newsletters and notices. Once you have registered your interest, we will automatically contact you when your child reaches four and a half, to invite you to proceed with enrolment.
- If your child is four and a half or older, please send us the Student Enrolment form. This will immediately activate the enrolment process. If a space is available for your child, we will invite you and your child to visit the school for an interview. You will also be placed on our database and will receive our email newsletters and notices.
- The interview allows you and us to personally meet each other, to ask the questions that need answering and especially for your child to meet their educator and to explore the school environment.
- The next step will be for your child to spend a trial day at Seven Oaks.
- If you don’t live in New Zealand and are interested in enrolling your child at Seven Oaks please contact our Principal, Molly Watson.
- If you are interested to talk to a current school parent please contact us and we will ask one of our parent buddies to get in touch with you.
- If you would like to receive a printed prospectus please email us.
- Contact the principal for more information or fill in the online contact form.